Currently I'm researching the security of mobile platforms and apps, large scale network (internet) scanning and attack detection tooling (SIEM). In the past I've researched Network Covert Channels, password cracking on a large scale and security of mobile platforms with iOS specifically.
Below is a list of some of my articles and presentations. There is more on my slideshare account.
- Hacking a firtune 500, Infosecurity.nl conference, 2015.
- Master Master Class on mobile security day 1 and day 2, IIR, 2014.
- Mobile Security Update, IIR knowledge session, 2014.
- Mobile security guest lecture, University of Amsterdam Master SNE, 2013.
- How you will be hacked in two years: cybercrime insight and mobile security trends, Easynet Thought Leadership session on Security, 2012.
- Password cracking guest lecture, University of Amsterdam Master SNE, 2012.
- The 7 Insecure Habits Of Highly Effective Smartphones, Infosecurity.nl conference, 2011.
- iPown - Overview of iPhone Security, Hacknet conference, 2009.
- Covert Channels - 'Secret' communication that passes your network security, Infosecurity.nl conference, 2008.
- Virtualisatie voor penetratietesters en IT-Auditors, Platform voor Informatie Beveiliging, 2008